We do our best to honor and respect all Special Dietary Needs. Please be sure to include detailed information on your registration form. If you have any further questions or concerns you may always contact us via our contact form.
If so, taking the Circlework™ Training may be your next step. Used skillfully, circle gatherings are a potent medicine for healing ourselves and the planet. Jalaja Bonheim, the originator of Circlework™, teaches throughout the US and Canada, as well as in Israel, where she helps Jewish and Palestinian women connect in life-changing ways.
Next Training September 18-24, 2017, Van Etten, NY
The Circlework™ Training empowers people of all ages and professions to lead circle gatherings, be it in schools, hospitals, businesses, churches, or any other arena.
The Circlework™ Training includes theoretical sections and discussion, as well as hands-on experiential practice. You will explore your personal relationship to the circle and identify your challenges and your calling in working with circles. Subjects addressed include boundary and safety issues, creating sacred space and invoking spirit, the historical development of Circlework, the geometric elements of the circle, working with ritual, symbol, and myth; Circlework and the healing of the feminine, and the role and challenges of leadership.
Participants will receive the support they need to clarify their personal relationship to the circle and to Circlework™, identify and overcome their challenges, hone their unique gifts, and acquire new skills.
Apart from knowledge, skills, and tools relating to circle leadership, they will receive in-depth guidance and support to move through daily life in a state of centeredness, harmony and balance.
The Circlework Training will:
- Empower you as a leader and peacemaker.
- Help you clarify your direction and goals.
- Give you a new perspective on the extraordinary transformation our planet is currently undergoing, and your role in it.
- Immerse you in a field of nurturing, healing energy.
- Prepare you to bring a greater sense of sacred presence to all your relationships.
- Clear inner blocks that hold you back from stepping into your full power.
- Teach you to use circle geometry as a tool for healing and awakening.
- Help you respond skillfully to the most common challenges that circle leaders face.
- Provide a wealth of practical tips and tools, including body-centered and non-verbalpractices.